Labour and HR Club Q&A
"working hours and remuneration"
What is the minimum wage, and what can be done about his situation if his employer is acting out of the law in this regard?
User franscois asked at 10 Jul. 2013
Other questions about Employment terms and conditions
- » What types of employment contracts can we use for new employees? [1 answer]
- » When is it necessary to stipulate a termination date in a temporary contract? [1 answer]
- » Do we give an intern a notice of termination as a temporary employee? [1 answer]
- » Basic condition of employment [1 answer]
- » Can an employer treat an probationer as a fixed-term employee? [1 answer]