Labour and HR Club Q&A
"Independent contractor and not paying for poor quality work"
Are you allowed to refuse to pay a independent contractor if the work is not of the required quality.
User 17121980 asked at 08 Mar. 2013
Other questions about Laws / Acts / DoL
- » Are probation employees entitled to permanent employees benefits? [1 answer]
- » How should we discipline employee for giving us fraudulent sick notes? [1 answer]
- » What does the law say about paying salary advances? [1 answer]
- » What are working hours for shop attendants? [1 answer]
- » Employees threatening management [1 answer]